Thursday, February 01, 2007

The past couple days i've felt brain dead, like i'm walking around in some strange haze. The funny thing is that Vancouver has been quite foggy lately, which i love, but i don't think it's helping me to shake the cobwebs in my head. At work i've been bumping into things, hitting my knuckles on the shelves in the warehouse, and forgetting where I put something down. And i've been tired, more so than usual. Like right now, i'm so tired that i can't drag myself off the couch to go to bed.
In amongst this haze of mine I've been on the streets flyering for the Fucked Up shows and tonight we managed to secure the venue for the show on Feb 22nd. It's amazing that i was able to be productive in this state of mind. Oh, and when i say "we" i'm not alluding to imaginary friends or the multiple people that reside in my head. I'm referring to "Vancouver Knights", a collective of friends who all happen to be older and straight edge who are going to try our best to help out the Vancouver punk-hardcore scene.
Anyhow, the show info:
Thursday Feb 22.

Go It Alone (It's been too long since they last played)
the First Step (Rivalry Records)
Get the Most
Sex Vid (probably. Will confirm soon)
and guests TBA

@ The Ukrainian Cultural Centre -- 805 E. Pender
(this is right by the Astoria. Easy to get to by bus)

$10 at the door
Doors 7pm
All Ages - No Drugs - No Alcohol - No Bullshit
For more info email xcitrus@hotmail.com