Thursday, November 23, 2006

This week has been frustrating as all hell. Things fell apart for the Spanish Bombs show, and now the show probably isn't going to happen. But the story isn't that simple and that's why i've had a headache and why i've been frustrated all week. It's too much to go into now.....but i will say this; I love the music, but hate the kids.
Two good things that did happen this week;
1>Turkey Burritos. Only happens 3 times a year. Thanx Steamrollers. You rule.
2>My old Calgary friend Doug came to town for a few days. Doug is a rad dude, always has been. He also sang for a great band called Showdown 76, who i think released one of the best 7"s EVER (seriously). Of course Doug is too modest to admit the band was good, but i know that Aram would agree with me. Anyhow, Doug came to town, we went out for dinner a couple times, talked shit and talked about music. I love these kinds of conversations, when you just completly nerd the fuck out talking about not only bands but useless pressing informationa and about recent vinyl scores. The 2nd time we went for dinner Aram joined us and we nerded out even more. Both those dudes have amazing record collections. I may have a large collection, but those dudes have crazy rare shit, like O.G. Minor Threat and Cro-Mags records.

I just wanted to get that shit off my chest. I really want to try and use this blog alot more, but at this point i don't have a home computer, so i write sporadically when i have time at the end of a work day. More updates will come once i get my laptop in December, you've been warned.