Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Food Hangover

Most people celebrate their birthday by drinking a swimming pool of alcohol and getting completely shitfaced. But since I'm Straight Edge (and proud of it) I tend to over eat on my birthday. Actually some might say i over eat often, but that's another blog all together. Anyhow, today i woke up feeling kinda fucked up and lethargic and i'm blaming it on all the food I consumed yesterday. Thanx to Racan for the Dairy Queen Pizza Treatza, Jeff for the cookies, Emily for the muffins, and of course Elizabeth for the chocolate cake and 2 loafs of Chocolate zucchini loaf (no i didn't eat it all, but close) Also thanx to everyone who came out to Chong Qing for dinner and then over to my place for ice cream and cake. And finally a big thanx to all my friends who called, emailed, myspaced or text messaged me to say "happy birthday". It's been a year since i moved to Vancouver and it felt good to be surrounded by good friends on my 33rd birthday.