Monday, March 05, 2007

You've gotta be kidding!

Day 2 of being on the couch, immobilized by my sore back. I'm not quite sure how it happened, i was on the couch having my morning coffee on Sunday, heard some loud music coming from somewhere, got up to investigate...and BAM! I limped back to the couch. And this is where i've been for the most part for over 30hours now. I managed to slowly walk to the drug store to get some pain killers and then across the street for sushi and snacks. The sushi was great, as were the snacks, but so far the pills haven't done their job.
The only good thing about being laid out was that i was somewhat productive; I managed to finish "King Dork" by Frank Portman (aka Dr. Frank of the Mr. T Experience) and then started & finished the book that Tripp Underwood wrote about life on the road with Unseen. As well i made some headway on helping to book the NW portion of the tour that Pulling Teeth is doing in April/May.
Seriously this pain is intense. I can barely move. Everybreath and every action is a chore. And i hate doing chores.
This is it, i am officially old. Lame. Real lame.