Monday, October 15, 2007

Hello again!

HELLO WORLD!! It is me, i'm back! Sorry to have left y'all hanging like that, but sometimes life grabs a hold of you and takes you for a ride. It's not like i've been doing anything super exciting, i've just been busy. I've thought about writing on here, but then I procrastinated, which then made me feel like i couldn't just write a short, simple blog that instead i'd have to write some long-winded essay.
I'm not even going to try and write about everything going on in my life. Too damn lazy to be honest.
The summer came and went. I ended up being so busy with No Sense Productions that i feel like i lost a summer. Don't get me wrong I had fun and i'm glad we helped out so many bands. But between working at Scratch 5 days a week, putting up posters after work, and then the actual shows, it didn't leave alot of time for me and my friends. But still No Sense soldiers on. We did a bar show in Sept. and we're working on shows for Dec, and then Jan 2008. No rest for the wicked.

I'm going to Gainesville, Florida next week. One of my favorite labels, No Idea Records, does this annual fest called ironically enought "The Fest". There's around 180 bands, 6 venues, 1 pass, and 3 days to lose your mind. And since Gainesville is a small college town you don't have to run all over town to see bands. Everything is a few blocks apart. Sweet Deal. I'll finally get to see Naked Raygun and Radon. If Rusty is reading this he knows how much this means to me. If you care to see the lunacy i'm throwing myself into head over to http://www.thefestfl.com

I promise to update this more often. No really, i do.

PS. Go listen to Pride Tiger. Album of the year. For real.