Wednesday, March 07, 2007

How did I become so busy?

I like coming home from work, making some dinner, opening a bag of chips, cracking a cold can of soda pop, and watching some trashy TV. Sometimes i stop watching TV and read a book or magazine, maybe upload some more CD's to my ipod. What i'm getting at here is I cherish my down time, hell sometimes I just want to be lazy. But somehow over the past month, and in particular this week, i've found myself with a million different projects on the go. These are the kind of projects that require clear thinking, discussing details with other people, leaving the house and also being creative. I'm not complaining, just trying to figure out how the hell all this just crept up on me. Here's a list of my current projects;
1--Flyer/promote March 23rd show (Fired Up/Get The Most/Ill Advised/Jakartah)
2--finalize details for April 2nd show (Go It Alone/Pressure/Trash Talk and guests) This show has already changed dates, throwing me for a loop
3--This is My Fist. What started as me helping with a Vancouver show has turned into me helping to book and re-route their tour. Oh yeah, this is less than 4 weeks away.
4--Pulling Teeth tour. See #3, but apply to a Baltimore band playing the area in May.
5--Clorox Girls/Red Dons/Tranzmitors/B-Lines show. I'm letting Jeff handle this one, i'll be in SF.
6--Ruiner show in the summer. I'm not even going to think about this for a while
7--the Bayonettes. This also isn't until summer. Back of the mind for you.
8--Figure out my trip to San Francisco. The flight is booked, but no money is saved and no hostel is booked. But i do know i'll be seeing 108/Rise and Fall/Iron Age/ Killing the Dream/Life Long Tragedy while i'm there.

Anyone wanna help me flyer or maybe go throw a frisbee around this weekend?