Sunday, March 25, 2007

Who wins on May 23rd 2007?



MAY 23

BJORK Vs. DINOSAUR JR

















I can't believe I have to make a decision like this; On May 23rd do I go see the original lineup of Dinosaur Jr. play the Commodore Ballroom or do I go to Deerlake Park to see Bjork? Some people might shake their head at me and say the choice is obvious, but is it? One the one hand you have Bjork, my Icelandic princess. Her first couple albums are great, as is her work with the Sugarcubes. Her live show is apparently quite the sight, and i've never had the chance to see her live. Of course there is a slight chance that she won't play the older songs i want to hear and i'll be dissapointed. I mean, if I didn't get to hear "Big Time Sensuality" I wouldn't be happy. With Dinosaur Jr. i'm pretty sure there is no way i could be dissapointed. But since it is the earlier lineup there's a chance they won't do the later Dino songs, and honestly as uncool as it is to say, i love and prefer later albums like "Green Mind".
I guess i could go to Bellingham or Victoria for Dinosaur Jr. but that costs money, and i just don't have any. Hmmmm...what shall i do? Right now i'm leaning towards Dinosaur Jr. I think.